Operation, Income Taxes, Interest Rates, Kittens
1. The more you work, the more you’re penalized, the more you're screwed. Why can't we poor folks get ahead?! And how in the world do the rich get richer?!
While working on my taxes, I tried everything humanly possible to lower the outrageous amount I had to pay the IRS, but to no avail. It seems like the number 8 was my unlucky number this year, because I had to pay $8,878.00. Never in my life have I been so broke! It’s impossible to cut corners anymore, because the corners have become a giant hallway!
Because of the ever growing expense of income taxes, property taxes, gasoline, food, and vet bills, I’ve been forced not only to work at my full time job, but to start creating more internet domains which produce more money for me than my full time job. My social life has been NADA - NILTCH, because after I get home from work, I start working on the computer stuff. It’s nothing new that I go to bed no earlier than 1 or 2 in the morning. I’m pretty close to finishing that thing that required I learn c++, and I’ve been working on a FAMILY FRIENDLY Spanish domain I bought a few years ago, but never did anything with it. I’ve also bought three more Spanish domains and hope to start working on them just as soon as I’m finished with the one I’m doing now which has required I create lots of new graphics for it. I understand that most of you don’t understand Spanish, which when spoken correctly, is the most beautiful and romantic language in the world! I’ll post the link here when I’m finished so you can surf it.
2. Thank God my brother finally found a job, which means that my other brothers, a cousin and I won’t have to make his payment on the house in Oceanside, CA. There’s some bad news for us though. Since it’s an adjustable rate, the interest rate went from 6 1/4% up to 10.4%, which means we have to pay approximately $1,600 per month more. Banks aren’t refinancing unless you have about $36,000 in a savings account, which we do not! It gets even worse, because we have another house rented in Costa Mesa.
What it all comes down to is, that we’re in danger of losing one of the houses! Let’s see what happens.
3. My little Jewely had an operation on the 12th of this month. She had a tumor on her one of her boobies. Poodles are very susceptible to breast cancer, especially if they haven’t ever had puppies and haven’t been spayed. I went ahead and told my vet to spay her if that was the case.
The white cat that I have never been able to trap with my trapper to have her spayed, had kittens again!! She is a very strange cat. I never told you this before, but she had some more kittens about 6 months ago, and she killed them all! When they were a little bigger, she’d take them to God knows where, never to be seen again! So what Grandpa and I will do this time is keep a watchful eye on the kittens, and when their big enough to be fed with a dropper, we’ll bring them inside to take care of them ourselves. I THINK I now have about 38 cats outside!!
4. I’M SO TOUCHED! There have been a few who have sent me a LJ Nudge to start posting. Another thing, because I’ve been so overwhelmed with work this year, I’ve been so RUDE for not thanking so many of you who sent me real life gifts for Valentine’s Day! I’ve been planning on posting the pictures of these gifts, and I WILL DO SO very soon, and please expect a little something from me in your snail mail soon. I’ll let you know when I’ve sent it. I also want to thank those who sent me a LJ card for Valentine’s Day. Expect a card from me, too, VERY SOON!
5. Sunday Mass with Pope Benedict XVI - I’ve recorded EVERYTHING about our beloved Pope Benedict XVI stay in the U.S.A. In a matter of just a week, I’ve grown to love him just as much as I loved Pope John Paul II.
As for Bill Maher, may the beast rot in hell for saying such blasphemous things about this holy man! I DISPISE YOU Bill Maher!
EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE
Join The NRA
"The Right Of The People To Keep and
Bear Arms, Shall Not Be infringed."!