Denise Brown, sister of Nicole Brown Simpson, the murdered ex-wife of O.J. Simpson, is very upset over publication of the O.J. Simpson book "If I Did It," which has been renamed as "Confessions of the Killer" by the Goldman's whose son was also murdered. The Goldman's were awarded rights to the book. The Goldman family had won a $38 million wrongful death suit against O. J. Simpson that he’s refused to pay. Now, Denise Brown is calling the Goldman family hypocrites, because when they first found out that O. J. had written a book and planned on selling it, they called him “disgusting and despicable” for writing a book like that to sell.
Denise is now asking for the boycott of the book, because she feels her murdered sister's two children "will have to be subjected to this step by step manual on how their mother and her friend Ron were murdered."
1. Do you feel the Goldman's are money hungry and want to profit financially from the murder of their son, Ron Goldman, by publishing this book? Why?
2. If you were in the Goldman’s place, what would you do?
3. Do you agree with Denise Brown? Why?
4. Are you going to buy "Confessions of the Killer?"
This is how I feel about the whole thing:
1. I don’t know the Goldman’s at all, so I can’t tell if they are money hungry or not.
2. If I were in the Goldman’s shoes, I don’t believe I would have the book published, but if I did, I would donate all the profits to a well worth cause, and not receive one penny of it for myself, because if I did, then I would feel it was blood money.
3. I can understand her feelings on this, but I don’t believe the book should be banned. I just don’t like being told what to read and what not to.
4. Since O. J. Simpson will be eating nothing but crow, I most definitely will buy the book.
Join The NRA
"The Right Of The People To Keep and
Bear Arms, Shall Not Be infringed."