The World According To Playgirl - August 8, 2006
1. Thank you LJ friends for putting up with me these last few days. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. I STILL HAVE NO EMAIL ACCOUNTS, so I have no idea who has tried to contact me!! GRRRR!
2. As I mentioned before, I haven't been functioning very well for about three weeks. I somehow forgot to make the yearly payment on my most important and profitable domain, and found that it was no longer on the internet this past Saturday. I was very lucky that I caught it in time, and paid for the next ten years in advance for that one and Amorpostales.com and the Compatible account. I can't afford to ever make a mistake that again. Another thing I forgot about, and that was to pay the yearly dues for my P.O. Box. All the mail was returned to senders for the entire month of July!!! Also, I made a few entries in my LJ and dated them August 27, 2006. I have no earthly idea why I thought the month of August was already coming to an end! I can honestly laugh about this now! I THINK!
3. I am so ASHAMED of myself for wallowing in self pity for so many days. Here I've been portraying myself to be this tough, gung ho bitch, and then I allowed myself to become this damn soggy, wet noodle!! How dare I feel so sorry for myself when there's so much PAIN and SUFFERING in the world! Besides, I now have my little Mickey's asses in a very pretty urn on my nightstand, and I have faith that my Dad will survive the cancer. I honest to God do!! This coming Friday, my brother will fly in, and we'll accompany Dad to the specialist.
My brother and I will dissect the computer that crashed and try to extract as much information as possible!
How could I have been so selfish and heartless in thinking only about myself when:
a. Innocent people continue to die, both in Israel and Lebanon.
b. Our American soldiers in Iraq. Our American heroes continue to be in so much danger and away from their loved ones.
c. Two little girls go through surgery. My prayers for them and their mom and dad!
Formerly Conjoined Twins Out of Surgery
d. The impossible happened in the City of the Sun, where it's desert country and where the sun shines an average of 302 days per year. This city had a flood, and many people were affected terribly. The worse hit was the west side where I live, but thank goodness my house is old and was built on a 5 ft. high foundation, plus my property is made to withstand irrigation water. Many people throughout the city had to evacuate because their homes were destroyed.
Photos of the Devastation in the City of the Sun
4. From this day forward, I shall become my usual obnoxious self again (much to the dismay of many), and remember that I've been through worse stuff and survived it. I am invincible! Yes I am!
5. I LOVE this stuff! I regret that I never recorded the David Westerfield, or Susan Smith Case! Hopefully, someday they have a re-run. When they do, I'll make sure to record it and add it to the rest of my oodles of Court TV cases!
This one is a re-run, but it's been on Courttv for a couple of days:
Teacher claims self-defense in husband's ax-murder
Teacher gets life in prison for husband's hacking death
In my next life, I'm going to DEMAND I be reincarnated with a head full of brains and as one of the Dream Team!!
6. I recently bought all four of these paperback books at the 2nd hand store for 50 cents each. It's the TRUE story about the most barbaric prison uprising ever to occur in the history of the United States.
I thoroughly RECOMMEND them!!!
This is just one example of what I read: One prisoners penis was shopped of and stuck into his own mouth, and another one was tied to the prison bars, spread eagle and melted down to the bones with a blow torch! These are just a few of the MANY horrible things that happened. These acts of torture were committed against all those inmates who were incarcerated for raped little girls.
The Hate Factory: A First-Hand Account of the 1980 Riot at the Penitentiary of New Mexico
by G. Hirliman
The Devil's Butcher Shop: The New Mexico Prison Uprising
by Roger Morris
Descent Into Madness: An Inmate's Experience of the New Mexico State Prison Riot
by Mike Roland
Helter Skelter: The True Story Of The Manson Murders
by Vincent Bugliosi
Here is the summation of chief prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi, who has won 105 out of 106 felony jury trials, in the Charles Manson (Tate-LaBianca Murder) Trial. After reading this book, I consider him among the DREAM TEAM!
Chief Prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi
HER LIFE, YET AGAIN!!